Thursday, May 24, 2012

My life Poem


My Life Poem:

 

I am from the magnificent green, full-of color- Merida.

From the place where people have fun together,

From where a huge comfortable bed awaits me,

From where hundreds of magnificent and marvelous books are waiting

for readers to come just like I did once.

From where the wood closet remains untouchable,

From where in my desk there is a white-like VAIO computer

I am from home-  a place where you can always rest



I am from a place where the sound of a barking dog wakes

You up every morning,

From a place where you can smell the roses,

From the window you can hear the singing of the birds,

From where fresh and colorful food is lying on the kitchen, giving al senses of smells,

from noodles, to bread, to pasta or chocolate.

From where the peaceful streets are interrupted by the laughter of the children,

From where you can hear the waves of the ocean-like-pool,

I am from the best place in the world- my house.



I am from a city, in which the people are nice and friendly to each other,

From where the streets are always full of people and noises,

From where the smell of candy goes into your nose without previous advice,

From where you can sit in the wet grass looking at the blue sky

From where clouds form different shapes

From where there is an island standing by a river,

I am from Merida- where, if you pay attention you can smell the love in the air.




I am from a place full of excitement,

From where the people go out to have parties and beer with their friends

From where foreigners live,

From where you hear different languages,

From different people, different opinions

From where you can say your point of view out loud

From a place where I feel freedom,

I am from Spain- where day after day people are smiling.



 

I am from different types of people,

From a beautiful friendly and smart older sister

From who you could say she is American by the way she talks,

From a dancer who travelled around the world,

From the kindest person that could stay up all night helping a friend,

From her, you could get advice,

From her, you weeding-dress could be made in a day,

I am from Zambrano-Serrano – my family



I am from the space if I want to dream so

From which my language will be the one spoken in the world

From a country that will get better,

From a world which countries I am going to visit.

From a place with translators, doctors and teachers,

From a family that I will create,

I am from a world that I will help develop.












No comments:

Post a Comment