Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Autobiography

Be Careful World, I am here to get you!      
 

      My mom couldn’t even have dinner because of me! At 21:30 I came to this world; the most adorable baby was born. The 29th of June, 1998 I started to enjoy life, but just for a few minutes because I started to destroy my mom’s blood, the doctors had to find someone to transfer the blood to me. When they put the blood into my body, I went all yellow like the cartoons because again and again I didn’t recognize it and destroyed every bit that the doctors put in me. Finally, after my fourth day, I recognized one type and went to my new and interesting home. When my sister Lucia first saw me, after waiting nine months of enthusiasm, she got a bit scared. She tells me that she remembers how I looked, with hair in different parts of my head. The doctors had to cut a bit of hair in every part of my head, and with yellow skin. Lucia says that I looked exactly like a clown.

        I was a baby of 3.5 kg and 47 cm tall named Beatriz Zambrano Serrano. I yelled my first word out so everybody could hear me saying, “papaaaa”, which means daddy in Spanish. Time passed and I started walking my first steps In the beach. This caught my parents and my sister by surprise because I was a very good and quiet baby. I was weird too because I did not drink all my drink bottle. My mom found out that it was because it got cold and I wanted meals like completely boiling. Also, I loved the water and so, I jumped into the bathtubs. In the other hand, I was never prepared to go to sleep or have a nap. When I had to sleep, my parents put me into a cradle, and I screamed and screamed. That is when I changed from a good and quiet baby to a naughty baby. My dad told me that, once, he put me on his shoulders, just like he did with my sister, but because I didn’t like it, I vomited on him. I was artistic as a baby, because of the vomiting and because I loved painting and coloring. There were my first hobby.

        Now, I am thirteen years old and I am in China. Of course it is not because I am Chinese, or because my family moved here. It is because I am in China spending from two to three years to learn Chinese. Just like I did with my English, but I only went four months to Ireland instead of several years when I was ten. I go to an International School called QSI in Zhuhai. I live with one of my teachers, Mrs. Chen. Thanks to her I can speak and understand Chinese, but not write nor read. That is why, if it is possible next year, I will go to a Chinese school. 

I love travelling and learning new languages. Right now, I only know three languages very well , Spanish, English and Chinese. I want to learn Italian, German and French. When I am older I want to do a career related with languages , which could be almost everything. My idea of life is that we should enjoy it because it has been given it to us for that reason. I do not think we should complain a lot about what live would it be like if we hadn’t made a decision in the past, because the past is the past. I think you should live the present and the future, and forget about the mistakes committed in the past. Or at least, learn from them, but not get stuck in the past, while living in the present.
I was an adorable Spanish baby who was named Beatriz Zambrano Serrano. I have lots of friends who care about me everywhere, I really miss my Spanish friends because I do not see them, but we in contact, because our friendship will last forever, it does not matter if we are together or not. I love learning languages, travelling and my idea of life is a little bit more different that the other students my age because of the things I have passed and been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment