Monday, March 5, 2012

Folk-Tale

The Magical Fairy:



In a town in Spain, there was a rich family that had ten servants for only the members: the dad, the mom and their daughter Carolina. Carolina was always mean to the servants, especially to the maid called Paula. Carolina laid saying that Paula, the woman maid hit her so, her parents fired her. Paula had a family to feed and she had to make her son go to work in a fabric. Paula died that year and her son had to take care of himself because his mom was his only family.

One day, while Paula’s son, David was going to the fabric, he saw a fairy. First he was very surprised and thought that he was dreaming. David closed his eyes and opened them again, but the fairy did not go anywhere, she was right above him.

“Darling, I am here because I have seen you during your whole life. You have worked really hard and need compensation. You can make three wishes, whatever you want.”

“Anything I want, anything?” asked David.

“Yes, but be careful what you wish for.”

“I know my first wish; I want my mother to be alive.”

“My second wish is a better life for everybody. No poorness, no selfishness, no aggression or fighting and no wars.”

“There is only one wish left for you, darling, think of what you want, very carefully,” said the fairy.

“Umm, well, I want to have a house and food to eat every day of my life.”

When he said his wish, the three were granted. He mother appeared right next to him like she was never gone. People who were fighting stopped; everybody had enough money to live. David and his mother spent all their life and their time to help others, just like the fairy helped David.

No comments:

Post a Comment